With a modular "multi-solution" platform, industry- and security-specific solutions can be implemented in any size and complexity.
Ease-of-use helps you to quickly make the right decisions
- The efficient "alarm management" concept displays alarms and events on your screen at any time, even if the user is working in archive mode.
- The new video player with its clear-cut design facilitates navigation through the archive material.
- Many time-saving features, such as multiple configuration, wizards or the lasso tool, allow for efficient system operation.
Comprehensive integration capabilities
- Supports almost all commercially available IT components and more than 1,000 IP camera models of round about 40 different manufacturers.
- Integration of numerous third party systems, e.g. in the fields of PSIM / building management, access control, as well as intrusion- and fire-detection systems.
- Integration of industry-specific IT systems (ERP, POS systems, warehouse management).
- Analytics Interface for connecting additional third-party video analysis systems.
- Different client types, such as Windows clients, web clients and mobile clients, allowing both local access to various devices and access via the internet.
- Thanks to the multiple installation login, a single SeeTec client can be connected to up to 10 installations.
- Both desktop virtualization with Citrix and remote access with Remote Desktop are supported.
- Multi-level administration for the individual mapping of organizational structures.
- Advanced alarm scenarios allow individual mapping of routines and workflows.
- In case of the failure of a recording server, a failover server, running in "hot standby" mode, takes over the image storage.
- If a central administration server fails, local systems remain accessible in "stand-alone mode".
- Fault tolerance:
- By masking out image areas, functions such as "privacy masking" or "motion scrambling" allow protecting the privacy of customers and employees.
- Based on its sophisticated safety concept, the SeeTec software is certified for use in the financial sector.